If you are looking for a way to spruce up your space, look no further. With the help of these tips and tricks, you will be able to renovate your living space in minutes.
You’ll be surprised at how easy it is. It’s all about adding that extra touch that makes everything feel new again. Get ready to get inspired with these tips.
Table Of Contents
If you feel like a room is missing something, then it might be because of the layout. If there’s not enough seating or people often bump into each other, then this might be why.
This can ruin your home decorating and make you want to redo everything. Luckily, space planning can solve all these problems quickly and easily by rearranging things.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start by looking at your room and thinking about what seems off or doesn’t look great.
- Rearrange the furniture, so everything fits together nicely. You can also add in some new pieces if you want. Just make sure they go with the rest of the decorating theme.
- Keep in mind where your windows, doors, and electrical outlets are. You don’t want to block them off.
Create Your Artwork or Gallery Wall
If you want to make your home feel like it has more depth, then try creating some artwork or a gallery wall. The people at Just DIY Decor believe that it is great for hallways and living rooms. Plus, you can DIY yourself.
It will cost less than getting new decorating items since the materials are usually inexpensive.
Here’s what to do :
- Pick out a theme for your artwork or wall. You can go with a color palette, grunge look, art deco style. Find some images you like online and print them out on good paper or DIY. You can also cut out some shapes or other images. Add in personal pictures, quotes, and anything else that means something to you.
- Don’t forget about hanging it up. Use the right nails or hooks to prevent them from falling. If you’re feeling crafty, then add in some string lights or anything else that would look cool. Remember to step back and take a look at your wall after each picture.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make your home feel more inviting, decluttering might be the solution. It can help with everything from creating a room to look bigger to giving it more personality.
Plus, if you have too much stuff in one place or things that don’t go together well, just getting rid of them will bring a room together. If you want to declutter, then try these tips:
- Choose the items that are most important and cherish them. Get rid of everything else.
- Keep things off the floor if possible. It makes it look like they’re not even there.
Style Your Bookshelves
Bookshelves are great for making your home feel more like a library. Plus, they can be big or small and in any room of the house. And if you know how to style them, then it will make everything look better. Here’s how:
- Pick out what goes on each shelf.
- Put the taller items in the back and shorter ones in the front.
- If you have a lot of things on one shelf, try to add some height with books or objects.
- Balance out lighter colored books/objects with darker ones for an overall better feel.
- Do not overcrowd your shelves. They should all be able to stand on their own.
Add Plants & Flowers
Plants and flowers are great for sprucing up any room. They can be big or small, but they always add a nice touch. You can also DIY the outdoor and indoor plant stands.
And if you don’t have much natural light in your home, adding some plants will help brighten it up. Plus, having them around has been shown to reduce stress, so that’s another bonus. Here are some ways to add them in:
Add plants that match your decorating theme. If you’re not sure, then go with something alive.
- Keep fresh flowers around if possible. Plus, they smell nice too.
- If you don’t want to keep them alive, then try fake ones. They’re easier to take care of.
- Don’t go overboard with flowers or plants, though. Too much will make the room feel smaller, and you don’t want that.