Best Area Rugs For Kitchen – Kitchen is a place in which you can spend your time cooking and preparing the meal with your family. You can even eat your meal there. Thus, an ultimate comfort should be earned by refurbishing the kitchen such as placing attractive rugs on the floor. Consider these best area rugs for kitchen to figure out what will suit your kitchen well.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Bright Red Kitchen Rugs
- 2 Kitchen Rugs Best Decor Element
- 3 Best Kitchen Rugs Area For Wood Floors
- 4 Best Area Rugs For Kitchen
- 5 Large Kitchen Rugs Washable
- 6 Best Type Of Area Rug For Kitchen
- 7 Eclectic Minimalism Kitchen Table Rugs
- 8 Home Classics Kitchen Rugs
- 9 Cottage Style Kitchen Rugs
- 10 Vine Work Rug In A Contemporary Kitchen
- 11 Kitchen Towels And Rugs
- 12 Kitchen Rugs With Rubber Backing
- 13 Kitchen Rugs Ideas
- 14 Kitchen Rugs Decor
- 15 Storybook Cottage Kitchen Rugs
- 16 Kitchen Area Rug Ideas
- 17 Long Narrow Kitchen Rugs
- 18 Blue Kitchen Table Rugs
- 19 Share this:
- 20 Related
Bright Red Kitchen Rugs
Red denotes power and bravery as well as affection. It is the color that can pamper everyone and make him/her feel special. That’s why red carpets are usually used in any special occasions whose guesses are very important people.
Why don’t you try the red carpet treatment? It doesn’t have to bean expensive one. It can be one or two affordable small rugs that are pretty conspicuous. The vivid color of the rugs will grab everyone’s attention.
Hint: the red rug will accentuate your dark or light brown floor.
- The vibrant color can boost your mood.
- The soft rug comfort your feet when cooking.
- Some rugs might be slicker especially if you put it on tiles and thus they can make you slip over the tiles.
Kitchen Rugs Best Decor Element
Kitchen rugs have always been a great decor element for over a century. It is because rugs are such versatile elements. They can be placed in any rooms inside the house such as living room, bedroom, dining room, you name it. And placing rugs in the kitchen is not a bad idea at all. It is brilliant, instead.
Hint: placing the rugs in the right spot will enhance the look of your kitchen. Try placing the rug under the dining table.
- The rug will accentuate your dining table.
- The surface of the soft rug will soothe your feet well especially if the weather is cold. It will warm your feet.
- The rug provides an elegant look.
- It will be arduous toclean the rug if you spill sauce or coffee on the rug.
- The rug can be a bit pricey.
Best Kitchen Rugs Area For Wood Floors
Wood floors have been widely used by many homeowners rather than tiles. Wood floors are natural and provide elegant look in simplicity. And to enhance the look of your kitchen which also uses wood floors, you should take rugs into your consideration.
- Placing the rug in front of the door or along the door way will be great. You can also place it near the countertop.
- Pick the colors that suit the existing furniture well.
- Don’t use rubber foams, plastic mats, or any adhesive carpet tape to make your rug stay still because they will harm your wood floors. Use vinyl non-slip protectors, instead.
- It will provide an excellent look and ultimate comfort to your kitchen.
- Choosing the wrong rug can damage your wood floors.
Best Area Rugs For Kitchen
Kitchen is an area where heavy foot-traffic occurs. People are running off their feet and trying to prepare meals as soon as possible. And sometimes you have your toddler accompany you cooking just want to make sure that they don’t do harmful things.
If you have all of that stuff, you might want to consider purchasing a rug for your kitchen.
Hint: Place the rug near the countertop so that you can supervise your toddler playing on the rug while preparing the meal.
- Protect your toddler from the cold floors.
- Alleviate the damage of the fallen glasses or plates.
- Cleaning rug is more difficult than cleaning the tiles.
Large Kitchen Rugs Washable
Kitchen is an area that is prone to be a disaster area. It’s a place where you can find messy things such as spilled sauce and oil that make your kitchen needs cleaning as soon as possible.
It is such a nightmare for you if you have rugs in your kitchen because some rugs are not washable. But, don’t worry! You can still beautify your kitchen’s look by placing washable rugs.
Hints: flatweave cotton rugs are easy to wash by using washing machine. But if you want durable and washable rugs, a rug made of jute, bamboo, or sisal will be a great choice. But if you want to acquire an ultimate comfort, wool rugs will be great.
- It does make your kitchen look eminently awesome.
- Some washable rugs might cost an arm and a leg.
Best Type Of Area Rug For Kitchen
Kitchen is the place of getting inspiration and gathering with your beloved family. Thus, refurbishing your kitchen is not exaggerating idea since comfort is indispensable element when it comes to cooking.
But, you might worry about the stain and dirt that may remain on the rug. And soon all the refurbishing idea is gone. Well, actually, you only need to choose the best type of rugs and the best areas that are covered by the rugs.
Hint: placing a wool rug with a distinctive pattern under the dining table may be a good idea.
- It will protect you from the cold of the floor.
- The rugs might have slick surface.
Eclectic Minimalism Kitchen Table Rugs
Minimalist interior design has been widely used by today’s homeowners because it provides an unsophisticated yet elegant look. Minimalist interior design tends to use bold color with simple yet chic furniture.
And to perfect your kitchen’s look, you can add a piece of a large rug beneath your dining table. Looking awesome doesn’t have to be too exaggerating.
Hint: Try placing a large black, gray, white, or cream flatweave or wool rugs. The simple and monochromatic design will accentuate your minimalist kitchen.
- A monochrome rug enhances the minimalist look.
- It might be tedious.
Home Classics Kitchen Rugs
Being classic is synonymous with being old-fashioned? Think again! Classical design interior is the embodiment of elegance and extravagance. Thus, some classical stuff costs sky-high. Including the classic rugs.
Hint: A rug with vivid color and various patterns will enhance your classical interior design in your kitchen. Place it near the countertop so that its beauty is notiecable.
- It perfects the classical look of your kitchen.
- Some classical rugs can burn a hole in your pocket.
Cottage Style Kitchen Rugs
Cottage ─ a cozy small house in which you and your family enjoy the time together in a warm ambience. And, of course, your creativity will not be hampered by the small and cramped kitchen of a cottage. Decorating the kitchen to make it cozier is something indispensable.
Hint: choose bright color and place the rug at the door.
- Make your kitchen look awesome.
- Your cramped kitchen looks full.
Vine Work Rug In A Contemporary Kitchen
Contemporary kitchen is usually simpler yet attractive. It does not have many ornaments that create a distinctive look. But it is still impressive. Just like this black and white contemporary kitchen. Its simplicity is emblazoned by the black and white. And the large vine rug perfectly occupy the vacant floor so that it looks exquisite.
Hint: use a large rug to fill the vacant space. It will provide a beautiful vine pattern over the floor.
- You can have your toddler sit on the soft large rug that protects him from the low temperature of the floor.
- A large rug can be costly.
Kitchen Towels And Rugs
Do you think that your kitchen is somewhat tedious? There is no attractive focal point that can boost your mood during cooking. It is just so plain and mundane.
But you can do a little bit of magic to turn your dull kitchen into an eye-catching one by adding a rug and a towel. It sounds trivial but the distinctive colors and patterns does work well.
Hint: Place the rug on the floor near the countertop and let the towel hang next to the kitchen sink. And make sure that you pick the ones with vibrant colors or patterns but not too exaggerating.
- It will give your kitchen a better look.
- The rug can be damp due to the splashes of water when you do the dishes.
Kitchen Rugs With Rubber Backing
Rubber backing kitchen rugs are such great add-ons for your kitchen. Theydo not only protect you from slipping, but also enhance the appearance of your kitchen. Rubber backing kitchen rugs are durable.They will boost your cooking mood without compromising your comfort.
Hints: placing the rug at the door or near the countertop where heavy foot-traffic usually occur. And don’t use rubber backing if you use wood floors as it can damage the color of your floors.
- Rubber backing kitchen rugs are durable.
- They prevent slipping.
- They help the rugs stay still.
- Rubber backing kitchen rugs are usually expensive.
Kitchen Rugs Ideas
If it comes to refurbishing the house, we tend to be deluged with groovy ideas that might make us worked up a bit. Kitchen is also on of the rooms in our houses in which we spend a lot of time cooking and having meal together with our families. Therefore, creating a relaxed ambience is a must. You can do it by simply placing a rug.
Hint: if there is a large vacant area on the floor, you can put a large rug with some patterns on it.
- It can cover the flaw on your floor.
- Some rugs are slick.
Kitchen Rugs Decor
Decorating thekitchen with something that suits your style well will improve your mood and creativity. Kicking your kitchen up a notch does not always mean burning a hole in your pocket. It can be something simple yet attractive like a rug. Not only does it accentuate your kitchen, but it also helps cover the floor.
Hint: I always love black due to its versatility. It suits any colors very well. And it looks awesome with a contemporary interior design.
- Black akways gets along with any colors.
- A huge rug can be exorbitant.
Storybook Cottage Kitchen Rugs
Some little girls always dream about having a castle house or, at least, a cottage that looks like what they see in fairy tales. Did you use to dream it when you were younger? Why don’t you make it come true by designing your kitchen and picking furniture for your kitchen meticulously?
Hints: houses in fairy tales tend to be constructed with woods and designed with classical touch andrugs with distinctive patterns.
- It will make your little princess happy and wants to stay in the kitchen accompanying you cooking.
- It might cost an arm and a leg.
Read More : Two Tone Kitchen Cabinets
Kitchen Area Rug Ideas
Deciding the spot where you are going to place a rug in the kitchen might be tricky. If you haven’t made up your mind yet, you need to consider what you will do with the rug. Will you use it for solely a decoration or protecting yourself from the low temperature.
Hint: the vivid color and distinctive patterns of a rug can turn the area into a focal point. Therefore, it will be better if you place a huge rug underneath the dining table where the family members gather.
- A nice add on for your kitchen as a focal point.
- Huge rugs tend to be pricey.
Long Narrow Kitchen Rugs
Kitchen rugs range from the small ones to the huge ones. There are even some long and narrow kitchen rugs that look like a path. These long narrow rugs are not suitable for a wide area. So, where should you put this rug?
Hint: a long narrow rug is very suitable for a narrow space like a space between the stove and the countertop or dining table.
- It will accentuate and cover the imperfection on your floors.
- It is slick, sometimes.
Blue Kitchen Table Rugs
Blue is the color of gloomy? Not really! Blue is the embodiment of intelligence, confidence, faith, truth and heaven. Painting and decorating your kitchen in bright blue color is a great idea. And don’t forget to out a blue rug to sweeten your kitchen.
Hint: Blue rug suits white or black tiles well.
- The blue color provides tranquility.
- If the color is too bright, it will make your eyes feel less comfortable.
Those are the 18 best area rugs for kitchen that might inspire you to refurbish your kitchen using a piece of beautiful rug. A rug might seem less important, but you have witnessed how a rug can turn a plain kitchen into a spectacular one.